The Yellow Scarf

August 23, 2012
Today I got an invite to dine with my sister and cousins since we haven't really had bonding moments for the longest time as my cousins are now residing abroad.

I have mentioned in my previous post (I hope you read it, haha) that I am one of the unfortunate ones (or the fortunate ones) who easily get cold ='( Luckily, scarves and long-sleeves were invented (Phew, thank God!) cos I can ditch anything in my closet but shorts =)) 
So anyway, I opted to wear --> in this equation:
 long-sleeves + shorts + scarf = Red 
(wow, I feel so awesome to use math in here ;P )




Ooooppsss! See what I am holding? Yes,scarf! I actually own a few as this item adds (warmth) glamour to an outfit in a simplest way.



So let me show you how!



Sorry, I am still trying to figure the length of both sides. Haha.



So here you go! I know it is pretty simple to do but let me just reiterate how a simple scarf  can glam up a simple look. Also, I know that there are some of us who are not comfortable wearing one (been there, sayang were the days I have wasted) so just remember - it is always how you carry it. 




Long-sleeves: GH | Scarf: Tomato | Shorts: The Landmark | Watch : Geneva | Shoes: Gibi

PS: Please watch out for the Part 2 of this, thank you!

***



2 comments:

  1. Love the scarf.. :) Keep the posts coming!
    Let me know if you want follow each other.. Hehe!

    http://iamjenalipio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thank you! Sure! Dyou have tumblr? :)

    ReplyDelete

Soap Mania

So I am very happy to see tons of comments and views of my last post  GT Bleaching Cream ; thus, I'd like to help you guys further by ...

Powered by Blogger.