MeMeMe Boho Balm Cheek & Lip Tint Review

November 11, 2012

Due to my intense urge to buy new set of lippies, I of course started to check out online shops every single time I have. For about a month already, I have been reading reviews after reviews of this UK made cheek & lip tint (or balm) which is by the way my newest found baby of the year (ehem, month!) =)



Mememe Boho Balm comes in a very handy tin can packaging which is quite a big plus for since I am such a girl who-would-like-to-carry-her-whole-closet-if-she-can.





This cheek and lip balm comes in a duo color - Baby pink & Coral orange (see swatches below); which I both love on my lips and oh, did I already mention that this balm smells sooo amazing that you'd want to lick your lips?=))  So anyway, since the texture is cream type, it may gets off quite easily if you'll use it as a blush so the trick here is that after applying it using your fingers or brush (I prefer brush), tap it with finishing powder to set and mattify your whole look.

I think the camera was able to capture it fairly how dewy the texture is.
This is a Before and After 5 hours of used (Coral orange shade) . As you can see, there is still some color pigments on my lips even after 5 hours (it sticks on your lips, making it looks oh so natural) unless you intentionally removes it. 

This is how the baby pink looks like when applied. Looks like the one of NYX Tea rose shade. (I prefer using this shade as a blush)

with flash
I honestly loving this product and the only thing that may hinder me from buying this again is the price (a little pricey phew) but if you have extra money and eyeing for something to add on your makeup collection, you might as well grab this at makeuphub.multiply.com or visit their store.

Tools I used :

Lip brush and blush on brush - Dollface

Dollface | The Ramp





No comments:

Soap Mania

So I am very happy to see tons of comments and views of my last post  GT Bleaching Cream ; thus, I'd like to help you guys further by ...

Powered by Blogger.