Soap Mania


So I am very happy to see tons of comments and views of my last post GT Bleaching Cream; thus, I'd like to help you guys further by giving you more advises on how I was able to achieve Acne-free face.

To start with, I have used several (Okay, A LOT) products to find out what may work on my skin type. See, the key here is really to look for a product that would suit your skin. Not everything that your favorite celebs' use may work on you. You also have to take into account the fact that you may have to spend quite a lot in search for the perfect one. One thing my blog posts can promise you though is that it's a mix of cheap and pricey products and I will not write about it if I didn't get to try it first. Let's just say - I am your volunteer guinea pig! :D

Quick anecdote, when my acne was in the stage of its severeness, I started using Proactive which is sooo expensive ( since I was just a student back then) and yet, must say, was very effective. But after I finished my kit, I just had to find some alternatives that I can use and afford to use continuously. From Proactive, I switched to Neutrogena Transparent Facial Bar (Acne Prone Skin Formula Soap) which I really highly recommend. It's far more effective and affordable than Proactive.The thing is, this product is pretty much not available here in the Philippines, I actually got mine from the States. Please let me know if you guys are interested to get this, I might be able to help you out! ;)



 Soooo...when I finished my bar, I tried out the Orange soap (which I have mentioned in my comments from GT Bleaching Cream post). This soap is amazing and the best dupe of Neutrogena Transparent Facial bar. If I remember correctly, Neutrogena is about Php 450.00 and this one is half the price! Of course, I would always come back to Neutrogena if only it is readily available because the key to curing acne is consistency. You have to continuously be using a product until it's gone.

I used Orange Peel for straight 2 weeks to see if there'll be good results and voila! I became a fan! After almost 2 years now, I am still using the same :)




As of this moment, my face has cleared up big time. If you wanna see evidence, please feel free to visit my IG account @iamkathleenred. Quick reminder to everyone though that what may have worked on me may not work on you. This post is meant to give you options and real deal testimonial.

Hope this post helps! 

xoxo

No comments:

Soap Mania

So I am very happy to see tons of comments and views of my last post  GT Bleaching Cream ; thus, I'd like to help you guys further by ...

Powered by Blogger.