The Gayest place on earth! Welcome to Club Mwah!

October 09, 2012

My work has been harassing me (in a positive way) for weeks now; my meetings are over flowing and my calendar is quite full to do anything extra.. Thankfully, I got a Friday night out call from a good friend Kay Macapagal and her excited voice was just too contagious that it didn't take me a minute to change my mood 360 degrees. Our conversation went on planning where to spend our night celebrating my Ate's birthday and believe me, she just had so many options that I already give up in suggesting. So anyway, after so many changes she finally settled to Club Mwah! (and I was like Oh my god, finally! and wondering where in the world Club Mwah! is??? ).

Since the name is so not familiar (I'm sure it's just me) and the place is ridiculously far (far is a relative word but it is actually just in Mandaluyong haha!); I then tried my best to push for Red Box (cos it's just in Makati) but thank God that mi ladies are very hard headed cos then I would have not experienced such a dropped - jaw hilarious show! 

We actually got there a little early so while there's not much of people who can see me going gaga taking pictures, of course, I took the chance wholeheartedly =)


The tables were gorgeously lighted by candles.. 


The ceiling was very pretty! I can't help but stare at it while waiting for our food to arrive =) 
(I know, I totally look silly looking at it the whole time before the show started but man.. who cares!)


I was very intrigue really of the place.. like when I saw this huge red velvet curtains, I never thought that beyond it would give me such an eye - popping show.




I am trying my best to gain weight no matter how little so excuse me ladies, you go do your own business and I shall do mine! =D


Now here comes the best part of the night - their very own spoof impersonations of the world class Broadway shows! They have Burlesque, Chicago, Mama Mia and Dreamgirls just to name a few. Astounding show guaranteed! 













My sister (making epal - kidding!) got greeted for her birthday on stage, haha! 



The man (or woman by heart) behind this amazing show - Mr. Chris Nicolas!




Their awesomeness, in fact, landed them to Resorts World Manila where they will be performing for 3 nights in a row! Amazing huh? 




And so let me end this with a MWAH! 

No comments:

Soap Mania

So I am very happy to see tons of comments and views of my last post  GT Bleaching Cream ; thus, I'd like to help you guys further by ...

Powered by Blogger.