Boyfriend's shirt Part I

July 30, 2012
Rainy days always give us quite a number of pros and cons in terms of fashion - by that I meant to say on what we wear in a day to day basis. If you are like me who easily get chills down to the bones, then I'm sure wearing shorts is unlikely what you wear when you go out at night (which I am terribly sorry for myself because shorts and skirts are the things I love to wear the most). 


I actually came from work and just because I can't wear shorts at work place, I opted to wear  black skinnies with  recently owned Maong top instead =)

Maong top : SM Boys Teen's Wear  |  Black Skinny Jeans : Jag Thug



Accessories : Officemate |  Shoes : St. Francis Square

If I didn't come from work, I would have worn  more accessories to my outfit. I actually have this impression that I gotta tone down and choose wisely of what I wear at work simply because I am sure my boss would not appreciate me wearing too many bangles that clings every time I shake hands to our clients.

Share your thoughts and follow me on twitter! 
Thanks for reading!!!


No comments:

Soap Mania

So I am very happy to see tons of comments and views of my last post  GT Bleaching Cream ; thus, I'd like to help you guys further by ...

Powered by Blogger.