The Sheli's Song

May 21, 2012

A couple of years ago and few months back, I recall staring to a tall white woman who was sitting alone quite a little farther from the cliques inside our cafeteria. Along with my good friend Neth, we were studying her like a mannequin  much to her chagrin when she found about it later on. Childishly, she said how mean we were to think that she eats like a pig (the first thing we - Neth and I, said about her was like - she eats a lot.. and she eats so fast..) but she proudly admitted that she really is and annoyingly advised me to be just the same. O.o 

I always remember her as a big sister who talks to me of just about anything - shopping, make ups, dreams, family, love, heartaches, friends and God. She has always been supportive of me especially in times when I rant about how much I lovingly hate Mykel ( I hate him, big time! =P ). Much to my dismay though, she would just say - "He misses you lang" or "Hmm, you haven't been used to him yet?"; too bad, because my real intention really is to influence her to hate on him too. =)))

Remembering little things about her still brings tears.. Sadness always begin to fill in after reminiscing all the good times we had together. Our college life has been wonderful and quite a blissful one because we've met the most annoying, nosy, gay, silly, moody, naughty friends - whom, I am sure, we both love so much despite all those negativity..

Today..quite timely, Sheli and I both accomplished one of our many dreams - to graduate and write. Writing about her is my way of paying gratitude to all the encouragements I got from her and to happily greet her. CONGRATULATIONS!! Sheli, we are all very proud of you! HUGS IN HEAVEN!

CONGRATULATIONS SHEL!!!

Dress: Zara
MUA: Herself (This woman used to be a ramp model in the US.)
You've touched our lives in the most unexpected ways

And this is the reason for the title:



This song simply fits her..

Girl with those eyes
it can stare through the lines 
and see what your heart was saying

Think of Desiely left
dont cry i know
she'd want it that way
when you think of  Desiely  left
dont cry i know she'd want it that way

Friend of a friend
friend 'til the end
thats the kind of girl she was
taken away so young
taken away without a warning

i know you 
and you're here
in everyday we live
i know her
well she's here
i can feel her when she sings

***



No comments:

Soap Mania

So I am very happy to see tons of comments and views of my last post  GT Bleaching Cream ; thus, I'd like to help you guys further by ...

Powered by Blogger.