Pink. Blue. Green.

July 05, 2012

Really I know this post would look silly knowing that a lot of people can do a better job than this - for sure, but nah..nevermind what others think. I am just too happy to find these websites for editing to care.. =) Please don't judge, it took my whole afternoon editing these photos (ehem, figuring out what colors to incorporate to tell you frankly haha). 

So if you're just someone who knows nothing of adobe.. who struggles to learn how.. and just someone who wants to experience popping some colors into their profile's feeds at least once in their life, then these sites are just perfect for you! =))




It's always good to try new things with him.

Hoorrayyy! The word awesome totally describes you Raf! 

I made this small just so no one would accuse me of being vain :P

So what's up with the colors? Nothing really.. It's just that this song gets in my head a little too much while editing **geez, the word sounds fantastic! Editing. I am Editing!! Haha :) **





No comments:

Soap Mania

So I am very happy to see tons of comments and views of my last post  GT Bleaching Cream ; thus, I'd like to help you guys further by ...

Powered by Blogger.